NFT monster hunt has never been more exciting! We are happy to announce our next VC deal with Blockchain Monster Hunt that will launch on BullStarter on October 11 at 2:45 PM UTC.
Would you like to join the deal that is expected to become the next spectacular adventure game with a million-member community of crypto gamers? Here is everything you need to know about it. Blockchain Monster Hunt is a multichain game that opens a hunt for unique NFT monsters.
Get ready for:
- fully decentralized NFT monster hunting
- fascinating background with the highest-quality graphics
- gameplay inspired by the world-famous Pokémon GO.
And that’s just the beginning…
What is the Blockchain Monster Hunt?
Blockchain Monster Hunt (BCMH) is the first-ever multichain game inspired by Pokémon GO. Gamers will be able to explore many new places searching for new monsters and rewards. There is a limited number of NFT monsters on every block in the blockchain. The gamer’s main goal will be to hunt these creatures or win them during the battles.
Whenever a new block appears on the blockchain, it gives birth to a new monster. Their skills vary depending on the unique digital fingerprint of the block (a blockhash). It’s impossible to predict where a monster will appear next time and what kind of skills it will have.
It means that the BCMH universe grows along with the blockchain itself. Since no one can predict a blockhash before the block is mined, no one (even game developers) can control the monster world.
Unique Features of the Blockchain Monster Hunt
Let’s take a look at other features of the Blockchain Monster Hunt:
- An exciting thriller. In the world of the Blockchain Monster Hunt, you will be able to participate in epic battles against monsters and gain rewards.
- Unpredictable scenarios. It’s impossible to predict what kind of monster and where it will be born since it fully depends on the generation of new blocks in the blockchain. The only way to find new monsters is to hunt for them and catch them during the battles.
- Interoperability of The Blockchain Monster Coin (BCMC). It allows you to choose the blockchain network for a game and move the BCMC token without having to go to any 3rd party platform.
Adventurous monster hunting. You can buy NFT monsters in the native marketplace or hunt for them in the Blockchain Monster Hunt reality.
Why Consider Investing In The Blockchain Monster Hunt?
According to the Blockchain Monster Hunt creators, multichain gaming is expected to attract even more attention in the crypto world. The team plans to support this endeavor by assisting projects with the same mindset.
Moreover! BMH developers created their own Ambros (the in-house EVM chain) to test new crypto gaming technologies and reduce the transaction fees to engage more players and investors. Blockchain Monster Hunt embraces this strategy to make the game accessible for everyone.
Does the Blockchain Monster Hunt have an official token?
Yes, it’s called $BCMH.
How can I invest in the Blockchain Monster Hunt project?
You can join the deal on BullPerks on Monday, October 11th, at 2:45 PM UTC.
What blockchain network does the game’s token use?
The $BCMH token is supported by 5 different blockchain networks, including Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Ethereum, and Polygon.