What is Carbon?Carbon is a free and open-source web browser developed by Carbon X Labs based on a custom fork of the Chromium web browser and its powerful Blink engine. It is a privacy-focused browser which automatically blocks online ads and website trackers by default. The Carbon browser loads web pages 3x faster, saving 95% of user data and providing smooth browsing even with a weak connection, all while taking up to 56,7% less space on devices compared to their competitors.
Carbon key featuresThere are three current problems with available browsers:
- Lack of privacy, decentralization, and slow browsing speed;
- Lack of Web 3.0 features as standard;
- Inferior AdBlock/Filtering Solution.
- Carbon solves the privacy issue with its in-built VPN, dVPN, and firewall as well option to connect via 3rd party privacy networks, including ToR which will come as standard to all users at no extra cost.
- The team behind Carbon has prioritized three things that should be as standard in the browser: fast speed, small file size and simple UX improvements when browsing. In 2023, Carbon browser will feature the following:
Investors and partners
- Polygon StudiosPolygon Studios is an outstanding guide through the many dimensions of the Metaverse and Web 3.0.
- Woo NetworkWoo Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
- TrustSwapTrustSwap is a company that provides blockchain-related, multi-chain DeFi tools & services to both corporate and retail customers. They build user-friendly, affordable, blockchain-related tools, dApps, and services that ensure the security and integrity of cryptos for newcomers and consumers, large or small.
- Akash Network
Why you should invest in CarbonThe Carbon is the next-gen Web3 browser that solves privacy issues with its in-built dVPN, firewall and ToR e2ee; it has a fully immersive Web 3.0 experience with crypto features, an optimized engine along with automatic blocking of intrusive ads and trackers, and other exciting features. With such impressive goals and backers behind, including clear potential, Carbon has much more room to grow and should definitely be in the spotlight for potential investors.
How to join the Carbon IDO on BullPerks?Are you a newbie and have never participated in the IDO deals on BullPerks? In this comprehensive tutorial, you will find everything you need to know to activate the tier on BullPerks and start investing in deals on our platform. Here are several steps to get started:
- Create a wallet
- Register and complete KYC (Know-Your-Customer procedure)
- Activate your tier on BullPerks:
- Buy $BLP tokens
- Lock-in $BLP tokens on the platform
- Join the IDO deal on BullPerks!
When is the Carbon IDO date?
Preliminary, February 13.
What is a minimal investment tier in the Carbon IDO?
The minimal investment depends on your tier, since each tier has a different investment minimum. However, the lowest tier (Copper Bull) allows you to invest starting from around $20.
What is the Carbon sector/industry?