Humanode is a new-age decentralized crypto-biometric network that integrates pioneering cryptography with private biometrics and blockchain technology. This exciting project brings decentralization, Sybil resistance and innovative governance models to the blockchain industry using biometric technology. Humanode also strives to create a decentralized system that not only stands strong, but endures for years to come – essentially building foundations on people who make the world unique.
Humanode key features
Humanode blockchain is implemented in Rust programming language and is built upon the Substrate framework. The node software is called humanode-peer.
- HUMANODE LAUNCHER
An app that facilitates the installation and management of the humanode blockchain node.
- HUMANODE DISTRIBUTION
A system used to deploy and distribute the Node and chain configuration. It consists of the cloud infrastructure, and certain APIs and data formats that enable mostly automatic installation of the node software and a relevant chain configuration.
A set of nodes that can produce blocks and participate in the finalization consensus. The Humanode network is simply a network of validator nodes running the node software.
It is the mechanism that ensures that every node in the Humanode Network has a single human behind it, and that a single human can only run one node that can participate in the network blocks production, validation, and conflict resolution.
The project also combines different technological stacks to achieve a decentralized, secure, scalable network:
- Bio-authorization module based on cryptographically secure neural networks for the private classification of 3D templates of users’ faces;
- Private Liveness detection mechanism for identification of real human beings;
- Substrate module as a blockchain layer;
- Cost-based fee system;
- Vortex decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) governing system;
- Monetary policy and algorithm Fath, where monetary supply reacts to real value growth and emission is proportional.
The project is backed by the following companies:
- Republic Capital is driven by a multifaceted value proposition and invests in companies across deep tech, fintech, and web3.
- Crypto.com Capital is a venture arm dedicated to investing in crypto startups at Seed and Series A stages.
- Blizzard | Avalanche Fund is a venture capital fund managed by AVA Labs and targets cryptocurrency industries.
- Big Brain Holdings is a full-stack early-stage and deeply crypto-native firm investing in world changing Web3 ideas. Infrastructure.
- Shima Capital is an investment fund that focuses on supporting cutting-edge blockchain startups.
- Wintermute is a leading global crypto market maker. We are partnering with the world’s best crypto exchanges and projects to provide liquidity.
- Polygon founders is a blockchain platform that enables blockchain networks to connect and scale.
- EMURGO is a global blockchain technology company providing solutions for developers, startups, enterprises, and governments.
- Tribe, and many others.
- Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality.
- Subsocial is a social networking platform built to support the social networks of the future.
- ORE Protocol is a blockchain identity standard that operates across public blockchains.
- Aragon is an open-source software used to maintain and create decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) on the Ethereum blockchain.
- AIKON is simplifying blockchain technology and providing intuitive products and services for enterprise companies.
- Facetec is a real-time 3D FaceScan that collects time-stamped, un-reusable Liveness data and creates a 3D FaceMap.
- Math Wallet is a multi-platform (mobile/desktop/hardware) universal crypto wallet that enables token storage of 100+ chains.
- Discord is a voice, video and text communication service used by over a hundred million people to hang out and talk with their friends and communities.
- Republic is an investment platform that allows individuals to invest in startups, growth-stage pre-IPO companies, real estate, video games, and crypto companies.
- Galxe is the leading Web3 credential data network in the world.
- Subquery is an Open, Flexible, Fast and Universal data indexing framework for web3.
Occam DAO is a decentralized community middleware between the Foundations of leading L1/L2s and their project pipelines.
Why you should invest in Humanode
Humanode’s innovative biometric digital identity platform has the potential to revolutionize so many aspects of daily life, from traditional services like insurance and banking – where credit scoring can be completely transparent – to yield farming and blockchain-driven airdrops.
Plus, healthcare providers get a secure method for verifying identities in an online world while ownership rights over NFTs remain safe. Humanity just got one step closer with this cutting-edge decentralized system. All the potential investors should definitely be ready for this exciting shift in digital interactions.
How to join Humanode IDO on BullPerks?
Are you a newbie and have never participated in the IDO deals on BullPerks? In this comprehensive tutorial, you will find everything you need to know to activate the tier on BullPerks and start investing in deals on our platform. Here are several steps to get started:
- Create a wallet
- Register and complete KYC (Know-Your-Customer procedure)
- Activate your tier on BullPerks:
- Buy $BLP tokens
- Lock-in $BLP tokens on the platform
- Join the IDO deal on BullPerks!
- You can also staking and farm your $BLP tokens to activate your tier. Read more in this step-by-step guide to investing with BullPerks.
When is the Humanode IDO date?
March 21, 2023
What is a minimal investment in Humanode IDO?
The allocation is defined by the BullPerks investment tier you own. The minimum investment starts at around $20 within a Copper Bull tier.
What is the Humanode sector/industry?
Web 3.0 / Crypto-biometrics / AI / L1 blockchain